Monday, December 31, 2012

Hi Hi I am up and online


Thank you mom! I only have 5 more minutes. :(
Thats super great about the snow! I havent gotten my package yet. D:
Dad, I would really like a rope for my birthday. :D A colored one, something really bright.
Mom, Pecém and Paracuru are both on the Coast, Itap. is not.
And so far I wont be able to skype on Mothers day. this was a rare, once in a long time privelege.
Thanks for all the news! Its so good to here from home. Hope all goes well!
And now my time is up, sorry! Love you all!


On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Carol Wille wrote:
Hoy Hoy its me mom! I am so sorry HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!


On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Carol Wille wrote:
It is snowing here again, and it snowed a bit last night. We haven't had any big drops for a few days, but we get a little every day.

Have you gotten your Christmas package yet?

Where did you spend the night in Itapipoca? Hopefully not under a bridge.


On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:34 AM, Carol Wille wrote:
Would that be Kilsa França?


On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:32 AM, Joshua Wille wrote:
We just bought a frying pan, for my birthday pancakes! :) And Sister França made me a cake. Bolo mole, or soft cake. :) Its super good, I have to get and pass the recipe to you. My guess is its super unhealthy. ;)



On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Carol Wille wrote:
Josh, you are GREAT AND HARD WORKING AND RESPONSIBLE SUPER GOOD MISSONARY AS WELL!  Oh, I am so sorry you are moving I hope you are able to find a really nice place to live! with a frying pan : D


On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Joshua Wille wrote:
He told Elder Barbosa that he needs a great missionary in caucaia. And he is, its incredible! :)
How are you doing? Is Sarah feeling better? are you all healthy?


On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Carol Wille wrote:
Whoa that is so cool what Pres. Souza said to you! Tons of faith in you! It reminds me of the movie the other side of heaven where elder groberg was pretty much on his own and just did what he knew was right and moved on ahead forward. You remind me of elder groberg! So cool so cool. I have great faith in you too! I am so glad you were in a different company than the mr. complainee (Monk) missionaries! I am so proud of you for your goodness and willingness to work hard with out complaining! so proud of you! : D

 I cant believe how hot  and dry it is you said in Itap! How do the people survive? do they drink lots of water? A 2.5 hour bus ride-shoot! that is really awesome Pres. Souza gave you permission to stay over night! Dude,he totally trusts you and knows you are good men!


On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:10 AM, Joshua Wille wrote:
Thats not even all of it! We went to Itapipoca a few times, and we found 17is new investigators 2 weeks ago, and 13 this past week! Its the whitest Ive seen so far! And theres a member family there too, with a ton of excitement to begin the work. We have two baptisms marked for the 6th, the only problem is we arent authorized to baptize there yet. :( They dont even have sacrament meetings yet, and we have people willing to be baptized.
So, we live in Caucaia, and have to travel 2.5 hours by bus to Itapipoca (from now on itap.) so we called the President and asked permission to stay for more than a day. He gave a few conditions, but authorized us to stay overnight!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Here in Caucaia, we had to find a new house, cause we're moving. :S But! we are getting another dupla or pair of missionaries this next transfer in Feb! We really need them. 11 cities makes Caucaia the biggest area in the mission. President Souza told me over the pulpit during the transfer meeting "elder wille, se vira' which pretty much means Good luck, youre a bit on your own.


On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Carol Wille wrote:
Bom dia, filho!Holy cow! That is wonderful! I can't believe the numbers! Wow the field is truely white and ready to harvest! Hold on just a sec. I am going to take the computer in to where Dad is and see if he is awake.


On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Joshua Wille wrote:
Bom dia! I have exciting news! the mission baptized 2046 people in just this year! 211 in december alone!


On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Carol Wille wrote:
Hoy ya Hoy ya Josh! yup I am still here! Good morning son!

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:56 AM, Joshua Wille wrote:
Hi Mom! still there?


On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Carol Wille wrote:
Halloa Halloa Lovie I am up and online!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment