Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Here's the picture


Hi Family!
Well golly, I only have 6 more days left! That is so weird to think that I'll be off very soon! Time's been going pretty fast, our latest roommates just moved out Tuesday morning. I'm kinda sad, they were really cool. One guy was from Rio, the other from around here. I got pictures of them, so don't worry. :)
Um, not much is going on. It finally rained after 2 months of dryness, and today is really cold. I'd guess it's somewhere around 50 degrees. Chilly! I thought Brazil was supposed to be hot? :D
My district is having a huge party at this cookie store across the street/Mission Ties. We're combining all the "packages" purchased online by the Elders' parents, and having a feast. 3 pizzas, 4 or 5 two-liter bottles of soda, and gobs of brownies and cookies. I'm so stoked!
Dad, I haven't gotten your Mission Ties email with the mountain in it yet. I can see the thumbnail in the email, but I can't download anything. :(
We went proselyting on Monday, each of us had to hand out 2 copies of the Book of Mormon around the CTM area. Elder Meeks and I got all ours handed out. It was really different from what I thought it would be, and the language is just killer with the accents, speed, and slurring words together.
There's quite a few cockroaches down here, even in the CTM. It reminds me of Dad's story where he had to use his napkin to guard his plate and keep his feet marching. :) It's only one now and again, not quite that bad.
I'm sorry, I don't have much to say. Every week is the same. Eat, study, teach, eat, teach, eat, sleep, eat, study..... The food is pretty much the same every day too. Meat with rice and beans on the side, and a small dessert. Oh, the cereal is frosted flakes or chocolate frosted flakes. They're a little thicker than American ones, but not by much.
That's all I have for now, my next P-day will be in the field... :O yikes. I love you all, and I hope and pray for you all every night!

Love,
~Elder Wille

No comments:

Post a Comment