Monday, October 8, 2012

Camera Cord


Dear Family,
First week in the field, check! Made it to P-Day, check! I only had a half hour today for email, and five minutes to write this, cause we traveled to Paracuru for lunch, so I'm sorry I wont be able to answer very many questions. I forgot to mention that I did get my package the day I got there, sorry about not saying anything! I didnt open it until after I sent the email. So THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GOODIES! And the mini drug store. :P hahaha. Im actually not sick anymore, but I appreciate it very much. :)
My companion is Elder Nascimento from São Paulo, and hes finishing up his last few months. I get to kill him (send him home, Im his last companion) and he speaks very good English! Its amazing, he learned from his previous American companions, never been to America. Its very helpful when I dont understand things, but its also a crutch that I kind of didnt want. Oh well, I'll do what I can.
Dang, time to wrap it up already, sorry! Mom, I'll have to read your emails next week, I didnt have much time for that, or for sending pictures. Sorry! Oh, before I forget, letters to the Mission Office please. :)
I love you guys so much, thank you for your prayers! They really help. I know that the Lord lives, He helps us every day of our lives, gives us strength to face day to day challenges, and loves to hear from us in our prayers. Trust in Him, He'll always be there.

~Elder Wille

No comments:

Post a Comment